Illicit went to the Ski and Snowboard Show and had a go at live tweeting the experience. For those of you that missed it, here's how it went...
- Somebody has invented a new snowboard leash. Handy thing leashes, haven't seen many of them round recently.
- Snow + Rock (one of the UK's biggest snowboard retailers) in one of the strangest moves I've ever seen, had a big stand with nothing to buy on it. It was all fart, no poo.
- For a guy standing in a neon onesie at a consumer show, the lad I talked to at Retro Rentals was surprisingly dour-faced banter-free zone.
- Fuud Hoods were at Freeze Festival, but unfortunately not at the Ski and Snowboard Show which is a shame because I was hoping to pick up a new outfit for Shaun White from them.
- Having boules and curling at the same event as snowboarding is definitively a new low-point for snowboarding.